The limited warranty offered by SOKEN TRADE CORPORATION consists of this form and the original purchase invoice.
LIMITED WARRANTY OFFERED BY SOKEN TRADE CORPORATION. (SKN)
A. SKN warrants that every used (4) and (6) cylinder engine sold by Soken Trade Corp. (SKN) will be in a serviceable condition having regard to the used nature of the engine for the duration of time after the date of sale according to the following applications.
|1. Passenger Cars. Trucks and Vans Used for Personal use
|2. Passenger Cars. Trucks and Vans Used for Commercial Purpose
|3. Diesel Engines
| 4. Transmissions
|5. Rotary Engines. Engines designed for Competitive Purposes
|6. Engines Used for Racing Purposes
B. ITEMS AND CONDITIONS COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY
1. All internal engine parts including: pistons rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain and timing gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs and seals, and guides, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms and shafts. The engine block, cylinder barrels and cylinder head are also warranted to be free of cracks or distortion.
2. Head gaskets are warranted for 30 days only, irrespective of the application as stated in Section (A).
3. Soken Trade Corporation reserves the right to repair with rebuilt or serviceable used parts, or exchange the at it's own discretion and determination.
C. ITEMS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
All external parts attached to the engines, E.G., intake and exhaust manifolds, carburetor, distributor, alternator, starter, emission control devices, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses, etc.
D. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
1. The cost of labor required to remove and install a repaired or exchanged engine to the vehicle.
2. Any damage caused by abuse, neglect, accident or natural perils.
3. Loss caused by the engine being improperly installed.
4. Towing charges and /or freight or delivery charges.
5. Loss caused by overheating, unless the overheating condition was a direct result of the failure of an internal part of the engine.
6. Decrease in performance of any covered part due to normal wear and tear (unless actual breakdown occurs), having regard to inherent manufacturing faults in some engine models.
7. Loss caused by any modification or use of the engine for which it was not originally designed.
8. The engine if it is used for competitive driving or racing.
9. Loss caused by the failure of a part or parts of the engine for which it was not originally designed.
10. Tune-ups and adjustments, filters, hoses, belts, lubricants, coolants, emission control devices, spark plugs, tune-up parts, etc.
11. Detonation or pre-ignition damage.
12. Repairs performed without prior authorization from Soken Trade Corporation.
E. LIMITATION OF DURATION
Repairs or exchanges will not extend this limited warranty beyond the described term on this form (Item A).
F. DISCLAIMER 1.
This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other expressed warranties of Soken Trade Corp. Any warranty implied is limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Soken Trade Corporation does not assume or authorize any person to assume on it's behalf any other obligation or liability. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the preceding information (Disclaimer 1) may not apply to you.
G. DISCLAIMER 2.
Soken Trade Corporation will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss or any other consequential damages or loss. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the preceding information (Disclaimer 2) may not apply to you.
H. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights. In the event of
a claim please contact or write to the Company in which your invoice was originally issued.
Call or write Soken Trade Corporation stating the invoice number, the date of purchase, type of engine and application, and the nature of the problem.
No claim will be considered without prior authorization from Soken Trade Corporation to proceed with repairs
I. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE